COVID-19 Community Update
The COVID-19 restrictions have seen a drastic reduction in the number of people using the Baylink Shuttle service in recent months.
From Wednesday 1 April 2020 the Baylink Shuttle has been operating Monday to Friday as follows.
Regular Service between Wentworth Point and Rhodes
6:30am – 7pm – (approx. every 25 minutes)
Express Service between Marina Square Shopping Centre and Rhodes
Morning Service 6:35 am – 9:15 am (approx. every 10 minutes)
Afternoon Service 3:00pm – 7:00pm (approx. every 10 minutes)
With the gradual easing of NSW Government health restrictions, and to help maintain physical distancing, we are introducing an additional Baylink Shuttle in the early afternoon peak period.
- From Wednesday 10 June we will be providing you with an extra Baylink Shuttle Express Service that will run weekday afternoons between 3 pm and 5:30 pm.
What else are we doing?
The Billbergia Group remains committed to the Baylink Shuttle and to providing the services that make our communities such a great place to live.
We are continuing with increased cleaning on all Baylink Shuttles and closely monitoring Government announcements. We will provide further updates about Baylink services in the coming weeks, as once again more of our community depend on our free Shuttle service.
What you can do
Please take note of the health messaging on our buses. You can also help by:
- Planning ahead and travelling outside peak hour where possible,
- Maintaining physical distancing.
- Covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Practising good hygiene after coming in contact with handles, rails, buttons and windows during your transport journey. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
- Consider wearing a mask on public transport.
If you feel unwell, please stay home and avoid travel altogether.
Take care and stay safe.
Baylink Shuttle Project team
- Live tracking – Click hereto access the Baylink Shuttle online tracking page to see where buses are in real time.
The Baylink Shuttle operates weekdays* between Wentworth Point and Rhodes, providing a regular service every 10 minutes in the morning and afternoon commuter periods and a 15-minute service during the day.The Baylink Shuttle Express is an additional* weekday commuter service – providing direct connections between Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf, Marina Square and Rhodes train station every 10 minutes. *Not including public holidays.
The free Baylink Shuttle service was first introduced as a trial in January 2018 to assess community support for regular, reliable and frequent public transport.
The service has now been running for almost 2 years and has notched up an impressive 2 million passengers trips – with over 20,000 passenger trips every week.
Find out more about other Billbergia projects at www.billbergia.com.au
For questions about the service or for more information contact email@example.com